How to Open Spotify Links in Apple Music and Vice-Versa
Open Spotify Links in Apple Music (2022)
While MusicMatch supports Apple Music and Spotify, there exists a paid app called Convusic that supports more services such as TIDAL and YouTube Music. If TIDAL or YouTube Music is your preferred streaming service, you can try Convusic from App Store ($0.99) instead. Regardless of the app you choose, it’s worth pointing out that you will need iOS 15 to use the app.
Open Spotify Links in Apple Music using App
1. Install MusicMatch from App Store (Free) using the link here. Then, let’s first set up the app before you can open links across the two music streaming apps.
2. Open the app and follow the on-screen instructions. First, tap “Get Started” and then select your preferred music streaming service on the next page. If you use Apple Music on your iPhone and would like to convert Spotify links to Apple Music links, select “Apple Music” on the second screen.
3. Now, locate a Spotify track link someone has sent you. Now, long-press the link and hit “Copy” to copy the link to your iPhone’s clipboard.
4. Open the MusicMatch app, paste the Spotify link you just copied, and tap on the “Open in Apple Music” button. The app will now automatically redirect the link from Spotify to Apple Music. Also, as you can notice in the screenshot, the Spotify link is automatically pasted into the app.
And that’s pretty much it. You have now learned how to open Spotify links for songs your friends send you on your favorite messaging app in Apple Music with ease. If Spotify is your default music streaming app, select the same during the setup, and you will be able to paste an AM link and open them in Spotify via this app.
Open Spotify Links in Apple Music using Safari Extension
5. If you’re not interested in manually pasting the link every time, you could use the included Safari extension. Visit Settings -> Safari -> Extensions -> MusicMatch to enable the extension.
Try MusicMatch to Open Apple Music Links in Spotify and Vice-Versa
While Spotify continues to dominate the music streaming space, many users have shifted to other viable Spotify alternatives like Apple Music and Amazon Music. If you were having a hard time opening links that your friends send from other music streaming services, give MusicMatch a shot to make the process effortless. With the Safari extension, the process is seamless too. In case you’re looking for more such nifty extensions, do not forget to take a look at our list of the best Safari extensions for iPhone.